Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC
Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC is widely credited with transforming the Meatpacking District from gritty to fabulous. This chic and trendy 4 star boutique property reigns as one of Manhattan’s hottest hotels. Whether to dine at Toy, swim in the Plunge rooftop pool, or spend a blissful day shopping the cobblestoned streets of the Meatpacking District, guests continue to flock to the Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC.
In an area previously known for its slaughterhouses, the Meatpacking District has been reinvented as the edgier answer to SoHo. Streets are lined with cute shops and cafes, including the inimitable Pastis, located directly across from the Gansevoort New York. Clubs and nightlife abound, providing an ideal adult playground in Lower Manhattan.
At the Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC, savor:
• Underwater music during a swim in the 45-foot heated outdoor, glass-surrounded rooftop pool
• A cocktail while enjoying stunning views from the Plunge Bar and rooftop garden
• A pampering experience at Exhale Spa, featuring steam room and decorative hydro-pools
• Modern Chinese cuisine including shellfish and sushi in Toy
• Lush, minimalistic guestrooms to appeal to those seeking modern luxury
The Suite Life on 9th Avenue
The rooms, like the guests at Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC, are chic and sophisticated. Hints of the former industrial nature of the Meatpacking District can be found in stainless steel sinks and leather-wrapped headboards. Luxury prevails, however, with unexpected touches including Carrera marble in the bathroom, Cutler bath amenities, and a CD player spinning Gansevoort Meatpacking hotel's latest musical compilation.
The Gansevoort Suite and the Manhattan Suite offer guests a little more space and a lot more to look at; each suite has a balcony (the Gansevoort Suite features two step-out balconies)! Suites are the perfect choice for guests looking to lounge a bit before heading out on the town to Provocateur or Plunge.
Get Ready to be Smitten with Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC
Those seeking an urban retreat or an adult playground will be smitten with the coolly charming Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC. Book the Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC, and let the fun begin!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located in Manhattan's Meatpacking District
- Within walking distance to many of the area's clubs, restaurants and markets
- 40 minutes driving time (approximately 19 miles) from JFK International Airport
- 20 - 25 minutes driving time (approximately 11 miles) from LaGuardia Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 14 miles) from Newark Liberty International Airport
18 9th Avenue at 13th Street
New York, New York