Grand Hyatt New York
Place yourself in the heart of 'The City That Never Sleeps' at Grand Hyatt New York. The hotel's prime location on the fashionable East Side, adjacent to Grand Central, puts the city's top attractions - including Times Square, Broadway theaters, Central Park and Fifth Avenue's world-class shopping - and major businesses just steps from this midtown Manhattan hotel. Within the luxurious accommodations, discover outstanding dining and catering services, stunning guestrooms and newly renovated function areas ideal for any social or business event. A 24 hour business center and StayFit gym ensure you won’t miss a moment of excitement in this non-stop city when you choose the Grand Hyatt New York hotel.
Guests can dine in style at the Grand Hyatt New York's quintessential dining experience - New York Central. Appealing to global travelers and local New Yorkers, New York Central brings modern techniques and combines them with old world flavors of western European cuisine. Nearly 6,000 square feet, this restaurant welcomes guests from two different entrances; patrons can ascend a grand staircase that leads to the dining room, or be lifted by a spectacular glass elevator located in the lower lobby and suspended above it all, a stunning chandelier. In the hotel's lobby, an upscale grab-and-go concept called Market awaits. Conceived for busy guests and travelers alike, looking for quick, high-quality food with a sense of New York style and an eye toward healthy living - you will not be disappointed.
There is plenty to keep you occupied while visiting this midtown Manhattn hotel. Whether you are an exercise enthusiast, a shopaholic, or a relaxation addict, Grand Hyatt New York is just right for you and your family.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Prime location on the fashionable East Side, directly connected to the Grand Central Station, puts the city's top attractions just steps from the midtown Manhattan hotel
- Times Square, Broadway theaters, Central Park and Fifth Avenue's world-class shopping, and businesses are at your doorstep
- 35 minutes driving time (approximately 17 miles) from JFK International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 9 miles) from LaGuardia Airport
- 35 minutes driving time (approximately 17 miles) from Newark Liberty International Airport (Newark Liberty Airport express bus service stops at Grand Central Station)
Park Avenue at Grand Central
New York, New York