Le Parker Meridien NY
Parker Meridien is a hotel of contrasts. Guests gaze up at impressive columns and stately architecture in the lobby, and then find vintage cartoons playing in the elevators. They offer both the upscale Norma’s (home to the ‘Best Breakfast in New York’, as rated by New York Magazine) and the popular yet dive-like Burger Joint. At 4 star Le Parker Meridien, guests should expect the unexpected!
Ideally located on 57th between 6th and 7th, Parker Meridien is moments from Central Park, Fifth Avenue shops, Times Square, and a host of other Manhattan sites. Navigating the city from their doorstep is a snap, making the hotel a popular choice among business travelers.
At Parker Meridien, indulge in:
• A refreshing dip in their rooftop indoor pool
• An invigorating work out in the impressive 15,000 square foot Gravity Fitness Center
• A to-die-for market-fresh omelet at Norma’s
• A mouth-watering burger in their fun, aptly named restaurant, The Burger Joint
• A morning hit of caffeine, or a delightful evening martini in Knave; part espresso bar, part lounge
• Incredible views over the city and Central Park in their Tower rooms
A Central Park View in the Towers
Walls are a soft creamy-white, accented with warm cherry and cedar woods. Splashes of steel-grey on the headboards and pumpkin tones on the feather beds complete a room at Parker Meridien. Accommodations are a comfortable size, with Egyptian cotton linens and upscale bath amenities making the room a lovely home away from home.
Guests who elect to stay in the Towers at Le Parker Meridien will be thrilled with the view. Taking advantage of their 42 storey structure, Parker Meridien is able to offer dizzying vistas of both the city and Central Park.
Memories are Made on 57th
Parker Meridien is a hotel with fabulous dining options, comfortable rooms, and a few unexpected touches that guests will find endearing and memorable. Their location two minutes from Central Park is perfection, whether a guest is in the city for the first time, or for the fiftieth. Book Le Meridien New York, and prepare to be surprised!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Le Parker Meridien soars 42 stories high in the heart of Manhattan on West 57th Street, with a motor entrance on West 56th Street between Avenue of the Americas and 7th Avenue
- Just steps away from Central Park, the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Broadway theaters and Fifth Avenue's famous shops
- 45 minutes driving time from JFK International Airport
- 35 minutes driving time from LaGuardia Airport
- 60 minutes driving time from Newark Liberty International Airport
119 West 56th Street
New York, New York