Mandarin Oriental, New York
Think you have to go all the way to Asia to experience their renowned flawless service? Look no further than Mandarin Oriental, New York. This 5 star Columbus Circle hotel is famed for impeccably trained staff. Sure, they’ve got incredible views, an unforgettable spa, and world-class fine dining. However, when you leave, it is the service that truly shines
Mandarin Oriental, New York is ideally located on Columbus Circle in the Time Warner Center. Central Park is across the street, and Broadway theaters are blocks away. Shopping on Madison and Fifth is only as far as a casual stroll along the park.
At Mandarin Oriental, New York indulge in:
• 75 foot lap-pool with views of the Hudson River
• A soothing treatment at the 5-star Spa at Mandarin Oriental
• An unforgettable contemporary Asian dining experience at Asiate
• A carefully crafted cocktail at the popular MoBar Lounge
• A 6,000 square foot fitness center flooded with natural light
• Exemplary service from impeccably trained staff
Asian Zen meets Midtown Manhattan
Rooms at Mandarin Oriental, New York are tastefully decorated with a modern Asian-inspired flair. Views of Central Park, the Hudson Rivers and Time Warner Center abound. With guestrooms starting on the 38th floor, a view of unsurpassing beauty is the norm. A chaise near the floor-to-ceiling window invites you to put up your feet, recline, and watch the city go by.
Once able to pry yourself away from the view, you will delight in their spacious bathroom. A bubble bath in the soaking tub while watching a movie on your bathroom TV? Or perhaps a quick shower before heading out for a night on the town? Whatever you desire, Mandarin Oriental, New York is there to provide.
Internationally Acclaimed Service at Columbus Circle
Mandarin Oriental, New York is famous for exemplary service, exceptional amenities and fabulous views. If you crave modern luxury and quiet comfort in Midtown Manhattan, the Mandarin Oriental, New York is for you. To experience the famed Asian hospitality without the pricey plane ticket, reserve your room at Mandarin Oriental, New York!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Situated on top of the Time Warner Center, soaring above Columbus Circle, the Mandarin Oriental, New York is located at the southwestern corner of Central Park and just a 10-minute walk to Fifth Avenue shopping
- 40 minutes driving time (approximately 19 miles) from JFK International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 9 miles) from LaGuardia Airport
- 35 minutes driving time (approximately 17 miles) from Newark Liberty International Airport
80 Columbus Circle
New York, New York