Be Inspired by The Muse. Those seeking a unique, inspired stay in Manhattan will love the quirky, stylish scene at The Muse Hotel NYC. This eclectic 4 star boutique hotel is located in the heart of the Theater District on 46th between 6th and 7th, very near to Times Square. Theatrical surroundings are reflected in the hotel’s sense of fun and whimsy. Case in point: individual public lavatories off the lobby are labeled Glam and Macho, among others, and decorated to express their namesakes.
Home to the best theaters Broadway has to offer, the Theater District has a high concentration of pageantry, fun, and action. Guests who plan to take in a play or be dazzled by one of the many musicals will love staying here. After the curtain falls, they will enjoy the lively streets as they stroll back to The Muse Hotel NYC.
At The Muse Hotel NYC, sample:
• Classic small plates American cuisine prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients at NIOS
• An enchanting cocktail with friends in NIOS Bar
• A perfectly poured glass (or two!) of wine during the complimentary evening wine reception
• A modest fitness center with treadmills, elliptical cross-trainers, Spinner® and exercise bikes
• Well-appointed rooms decorated with in a Grecian-Manhattan style
• An exciting, lively location in the Theater District
A-Musing Robes at The Muse Hotel NYC
Guests desiring New York hotel suites with a balcony are often disappointed in their search. Not so at The Muse Hotel NYC! Terraces are available in select suites and rooms, even offering the ever-elusive room with two double beds and a balcony.
The Grecian theme is subtly continued in the guestrooms with a sculpted bust on the dresser and patterned throws reminiscent of a Greek toga. The color palette is black and white, with silver and sky blue accents. At day’s end, release your inner animal with leopard and zebra-print bathrobes in both child and adult sizes.
Find Your Muse in Manhattan
For true personal attention, upscale culinary experiences and uniquely styled guestrooms, look no further than The Muse, A Kimpton Hotel. Guests will appreciate stylish, fun décor, friendly staff and a complimentary glass of wine before heading off to a fabulous Broadway show. Inspiration has struck; call now to reserve a room at The Muse!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Midtown Manhattan location just off Broadway and Times Square in the heart of the theater district
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from JFK International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 9.5 miles) from LaGuardia Airport
- 35 minutes driving time (approximately 17 miles) from Newark Liberty International Airport
130 West 46th Street
New York, New York