New York Palace
In an effort to improve hotel facilities, this hotel is currently undergoing renovations. Please ask our agents for more details.
From its dazzling lobby replete with enormous chandeliers to its grand staircase and soaring 55-storey tower, The New York Palace is the epitome of Manhattan opulence. The historic Villard Mansion houses the public spaces of the hotel, while the modern glass tower behind it contains the more contemporary guestrooms. Guests have a unique situation at The New York Palace; all the glitter and glamour of the old-world New York hotel, with the spacious, comfortable modern rooms so often lacking in such establishments.
The Palace Hotel in NY is located on Madison Avenue at 50th. Their prime location places them across the street from the beautiful St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and steps from Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, and the world-class shopping on Fifth Avenue. Guests of The New York Palace are able to walk to Central Park, Times Square and Grand Central Station within a few blocks.
At The New York Palace, savor:
• A courtyard inspired by the great Italian cathedrals of the 15th century
• The royal treatment at the Spa, with custom facials, body treatments and other services
• A large and well-equipped fitness center featuring eucalyptus-infused steam rooms
• A coveted view over St. Patrick’s Cathedral in select guestrooms
Soar Over Madison Avenue in the Towers
At The New York Palace, classically-designed rooms are certainly comfortable enough for royalty. Bathed in soft, neutral tones, guests are wrapped in warmth. Bathrooms are outfitted with creamy rose-toned marble accented with golden fixtures, and Aqua di Parma bath amenities designed to soothe.
Select rooms offer striking views over St. Patrick’s Cathedral, while others display glittering vistas of the city. Guests seeking a more exclusive experience will delight in the Tower accommodations; these rooms are on upper floors, have a dedicated entrance, elevator, and concierge.
Royal treatment at The New York Palace
The New York Palace is a wonderful choice for the guest seeking that “wow factor” when they step into the hotel. The grand staircase and glowing chandeliers are sure to dazzle, and the dining options onsite will delight. A Palace awaits; book your room at The New York Palace today!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Directly across the street from St. Patrick's Cathedral, the New York Palace is located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, less than 1 block away from Saks Fifth Avenue
- Located close to bustling Times Square, known as 'the crossroads of the world,' Grand Central Station, and the Empire State Building, which dominates midtown
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 17.5 miles) from JFK International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 9 miles) from LaGuardia Airport
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from Newark Liberty International Airport
455 Madison Avenue
New York, New York