To experience the bygone era of 30s and 40s grace and gentility, visit The Pierre New York. Guests will be charmed when they are greeted with “What floor, please, madam?” by elevator operators. Staff are exceptionally courteous; no request seems to be impossible, and each guest is made to feel like a VIP. The Pierre has undergone a recent renovation, improving upon an already lovely property. The gilt and understated chandeliers remain, but the entire hotel has received a facelift, effortless gliding into the 21st century.
This historic 5 star hotel near Central Park South is on 5th Avenue at 60th Street. The Pierre New York’s coveted location places guests amidst the shops on 5th Avenue. Central Park is across the street, and Museum Mile is only a few blocks north. Celebrating over 80 years in business, The Pierre New York is an integral part of Manhattan’s history.
At The Pierre New York, sample:
• Lively Two E Bar/Lounge, perfect for delicious appetizers and inventive cocktails
• Experience a Manhattan tradition with elegant Afternoon Tea at Two E
• Put your best foot forward with Dominique Salon, offering a range of treatments
• A well-equipped 24-hour fitness center means guests won’t miss their morning workout
• A desirable location across from Central Park
Soft, Comforting, and Inviting—Your Room is Ready
At The Pierre New York, all rooms have undergone a recent refurbishment, and now offer a fresh new look. Décor is soft, pretty, and perfectly reflects the elegance of The Pierre NYC. With light, airy tones accented with soft peaches, periwinkle and sage, The Pierre aims to bring the natural beauty of nearby Central Park into their rooms. Sought-after rooms with a Central Park view are available.
Bathrooms have been enlarged, and are outfitted with Turkish marble. Featuring showers with multiple jet sprays, The Pierre New York has the best of the modern era. Select rooms and all suites are equipped with a deep soaking tub.
Travel Back in Time at The Pierre New York
The Pierre New York recalls an era of refinement. Guests will be charmed by the classic touches and elegant style. Reserve your historic Manhattan hotel room at The Pierre New York to experience the history first-hand.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located in the heart of Manhattan, The Pierre sits on Fifth Avenue overlooking Central Park. The hotel is also a brief stroll from Fifth Avenue’s most exclusive stores, Madison Avenue boutiques, museums, theatres and celebrated cultural centers.
- 45 - 60 minutes driving time (approximately 17 miles) from JFK International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 8 miles) from LaGuardia Airport
- 45 - 60 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from Newark Liberty International Airport
2 East 61st Street at Fifth Avenue
New York, New York