The Ritz-Carlton, Central Park
A stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Central Park seamlessly combines private living on Central Park with extraordinary hospitality. This 5 star hotel defines understated elegance, preferring an atmosphere of refinement and quiet luxury the over-the-top ethos of its flashier counterparts. Having earned a place on Travel + Leisure's 500 List in 2012, The Ritz New York has a well-deserved reputation as one of the premier hotels in the world.
The Ritz New York has an enviable location directly on Central Park. Whether guests are skating on the frozen pond in winter, picnicking in the summer, admiring the foliage in the autumn or welcoming the blooms of spring, the Park is always abuzz with activity. When it is time to come inside, guests find the high-end shops of Fifth Avenue waiting mere moments from The Ritz New York’s front door.
At The Ritz-Carlton, Central Park, indulge in:
• Auden Bistro & Bar Chef Mark Arnao’s refined adaptation of traditional bistro cuisine
• The Star Lounge, perfect for a quiet afternoon beverage
• A business center complete with private mini-offices and support staff
• Pampering treatments designed to soothe at La Prairie Spa
• A location that is moments from one of the world’s most celebrated parks
• A quiet, understated sense of luxury that characterizes The Ritz New York
An Oasis of Warmth in Fast-Paced Manhattan
The Ritz New York is an oasis of warmth with buttery yellow draperies, crisp French ivory linens and creamy white feather duvets. Impeccably designed rooms invite guests to linger, to wrap themselves in the tactile delights that abound at The Ritz-Carlton, Central Park.
Whether enjoying the designer bath amenities in their soaking tubs or marveling at the view of Central Park through their tabletop telescope, guests will find it hard to leave their home away from home at The Ritz New York. For that evening in, one might want to select a movie from the onsite library of Academy Award-winning films featuring Central Park.
Home is Waiting in New York
For those seeking refinement, elegance, and the softer side of Manhattan, Ritz New York is the easy choice. From the moment of arrival until reluctant departure, guests will truly feel they’ve found their home away from home on Central Park. Call now to come home to The Ritz-Carlton, New York!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Overlooking Central Park, the Ritz-Carlton Central Park is ideally located one block from Fifth and Madison Avenue shopping, two blocks from Broadway, and just four blocks from Carnegie Hall
- 35 minutes driving time (approximately 17 miles) from JFK International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 8 miles) from LaGuardia Airport
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from Newark Liberty International Airport
50 Central Park South
New York, New York