The St. Regis New York
Home to the famed “million dollar staircase”, no expense was spared in the construction of this Beaux-Arts masterpiece. When John Jacob Astor commissioned Regis New York in 1904, he spent a full million dollars on one staircase. At The St. Regis New York, this passion for the best of the best is alive and well over one hundred years later. From Waterford crystal chandeliers in all rooms to a sumptuous marble-clad lobby, The St. Regis New York is the epitome of beauty, luxury, and the best that money can buy. This dedication to excellence has resulted in The St. Regis NY being recognized with the Mobil Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards for 14 consecutive years.
Located on 55th Street, The St. Regis New York is steps from the prestigious shopping on Fifth Avenue. The hotel is close to Times Square and Broadway, and is only four minutes from Central Park. With such a desirable Midtown address, it is unsurprising that The St. Regis New York has been the hotel of choice for discerning travelers for over a century.
At The St. Regis New York, luxuriate in:
• The original Bloody Mary (Red Snapper Cocktail) at the King Cole Bar and Lounge
• The quintessential high-society Afternoon Tea at the Astor Court
• World-class white glove butler service on every floor
• Indulgent Remède Spa and Fitness Center; ideal for a day of pampering with customized facials, body treatments and tension-melting massages
• Spacious guestrooms decorated in palatial Louis XV style
• Walking distance to Central Park, Fifth Avenue shopping and Times Square
Palatial Accommodations in Modern-Day Manhattan
At The St. Regis New York, guestrooms hearken back to a more gracious, elegant time. Boasting custom-made reproduction Louis XV pieces and silk wall coverings, guests can feel at home in these warm, inviting spaces. Windows soar 12 feet from floor to ceiling, and ceilings dazzle with Waterford crystal chandeliers and elaborate crown moldings. Bathrooms are clad in polished Italian marble, with double vanity and European soaking tub.
Whether for that once-in-a-lifetime special occasion or a routine business trip, a stay at The St. Regis New York is sure to be a memorable experience.
The Final Word on Luxury off Fifth Avenue
With a coveted location off Fifth Avenue, a well-deserved five star and five diamond rating, and service that is second-to-none, The St. Regis New York is the final word on luxury in Manhattan. Reserve a room at The St. Regis New York and be treated like royalty!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Centrally located at Fifth Avenue, in the heart of midtown Manhattan's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business district, The St. Regis New York is within walking distance of Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and St. Patrick's Cathedral
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from JFK International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 9 miles) from LaGuardia Airport
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from Newark Liberty International Airport
Two East 55th Street at 5th Avenue
New York, New York