Boasting a landmark location on Madison Avenue, a lively oasis that dares to be different is found in Murray Hill. The Roger New York is the place to be for those who want a bit of panache in their stay; those depressed by the de rigueur grey and chrome of Manhattan will exult in this cheery 4 star boutique hotel. With friendly, personable staff and a quiet location a few moments from Midtown, guests are in for a surprise when they meet Roger.
Located in Murray Hill, The Roger is close to Grand Central Terminal and the Empire State Building and just a short stroll to fashionable Soho. Those who want to experience the city like a native New Yorker rather than a tourist will love the experience of staying in the more tranquil Murray Hill neighborhood.
At The Roger New York, sample:
• Inventive American cuisine at The Parlour Lounge and bistro-style restaurant
• A scrumptious start to your day in the Breakfast Pantry
• Select, coveted rooms offering private landscaped terraces
• Living like a New Yorker in picturesque Murray Hill
A Terrace, a Glass of Wine; a Perfect Manhattan Evening
Bright white curtains diffuse the natural light that floods the rooms, illuminating the unique custom pieces and applied moldings complementing the building's historic roots. Guestrooms are a marriage of chic design and old world comfort, inviting guests to unwind, decompress, and smile. Roger embraces the lighter side of life!
For those seeking a truly special experience in their Murray Hill "apartment", a room with a terrace at The Roger is a must. These landscaped terraces provide an ideal spot for guests to relax with a glass of wine in the evening, enjoying the view of the nearby Empire State Building. During daylight hours, enjoy the warmth of the sun while luxuriating on your padded chaise lounge.
That Roger; So Charming!
Providing superior service at the crossroads of uptown and downtown, Roger New York offers many unexpected surprises. Whether guests are in for an evening or for a longer stay, The Roger is the modern traveler's home away from home.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located on Madison Avenue in the fashionable Murray Hill area of midtown Manhattan
- Just blocks from Grand Central Station and the Empire State Building, and a short stroll from SoHo, the fashion district and Union Square
- Located 2 blocks from the Eastside Subway Line
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 18 miles) from JFK International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 9 miles) from LaGuardia Airport
- 35 minutes driving time (approximately 17 miles) from Newark Liberty International Airport
131 Madison Avenue
New York, New York