Few hotels are as synonymous with New York City as the famed NY Waldorf Astoria. World-renowned for over a century, Waldorf Astoria’s grace and elegance is enhanced by its deep-rooted history. From Waldorf Salad to countless depictions in film, the 4 star NY Waldorf Astoria is known as one of the quintessential New York hotels. With an exciting atmosphere that belays the stately, elegant surroundings, NY Waldorf Astoria is a hard hotel to top for those seeking a true New York experience.
Prominently located on 50th Street at Park Avenue and occupying an entire city block, The Waldorf Astoria New York City is the place to be for shopping on Fifth Avenue, fine dining and the best that Midtown East has to offer. Guests are within walking distance of fast-paced Times Square, Broadway theaters, Central Park, and bustling Grand Central Station.
At NY Waldorf Astoria, experience:
• Bull & Bear Steakhouse & Bar; world-renowned steakhouse offering Prime Angus steaks
• Peacock Alley; located off the Waldorf Astoria’s main lobby, this restaurant offers incredible people watching
• Oscar’s Brasserie; perfect for lighter fare and offering signature Waldorf favorites such as Eggs Benedict and Waldorf Salad
• Exemplary service from impeccably trained staff
• Sir Harry’s Lounge; where better to enjoy a Manhattan?
Rooms with Timeless Style at NY Waldorf Astoria
Each room at NY Waldorf Astoria is a celebration of a more genteel era. Richly draped fabrics in tones of red and gold combine with touches of mahogany; the color palette is warm and inviting. A sense of timelessness pervades the hotel, inviting guests to create their own memories at this New York landmark.
Whether one chooses the cozy Deluxe Room or the opulent Luxury Suite, the offerings are of similar high standards. Marble bathrooms are outfitted with Crabtree & Penhaligon bath amenities, and bedrooms offer the heavenly Hilton Serenity Bed, complete with Touch of Down pillows.
Park on Park Avenue and Experience Waldorf = Astoria
Guests seeking a softer touch will delight in the Art Deco elegance at the Waldorf. It is one of the most famous hotels in the world for a reason; to discover why, book the NY Waldorf Astoria today!
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Within walking distance to Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and the shopping of Fifth Avenue
- Within 10 blocks from Times Square and the theater district and only 8 blocks from Grand Central Station
- Closest subway line to The Waldorf Astoria is the Number 6 line, located on 51st and Lexington
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 17.5 miles) from JFK International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 8.5 miles) from LaGuardia Airport
- 35 minutes driving time (approximately 17 miles) from Newark Liberty International Airport
301 Park Avenue
New York, New York