Few hotels are as synonymous with New York City as the famed Waldorf Astoria. From Waldorf Salad to countless depictions in film, Waldorf Astoria is known as one of the New York hotels. Located on the top floors of Waldorf Astoria, Waldorf Towers are the crème de la crème of the Waldorf experience. This 4.5 star hotel within a hotel offers guests unsurpassed service, dedicated staff, and a truly gracious New York experience. Waldorf NY inspires a particular devotion in its guests with incredible attention to detail and employees that are among the best in the city.
Prominently located on 50th Street at Park Avenue and occupying an entire city block, Waldorf Towers is the place to be for shopping on Fifth Avenue, fine dining and the best that Midtown East has to offer. Guests are within walking distance of fast-paced Times Square, Broadway theaters, Central Park, and bustling Grand Central Station.
At Waldorf Towers, experience:
• Bull & Bear Steakhouse & Bar; renowned New York steakhouse offering Prime Angus steaks
• Peacock Alley; located off the Waldorf Astoria’s main lobby, this restaurant offers incredible people-watching
• Oscar’s Brasserie; perfect for lighter fare and offering signature Waldorf favorites such as Eggs Benedict and Waldorf Salad
• Exemplary service from impeccably trained staff
• Private lobby check in, dedicated 'Les Clefs D’Or' Concierge service, twice daily maid service
• Complimentary continental breakfast daily in the Astoria Lounge
Uniquely Charming; Waldorf Towers
A room at Waldorf Towers recalls a more genteel era. Each room is slightly different than the next, and is furnished with antiques and reproductions befitting that time period. Guests will enjoy not having a “cookie-cutter” room; it is possible to stay at Waldorf Towers a dozen times and never see the same décor twice!
The feeling of Waldorf Towers is decidedly residential, offering comfortable furnishings, high ceilings, and spectacular views of the city. Since the Towers rooms occupy the 26th floor and above, guests desiring a magnificent view will not be disappointed.
A Boutique Hotel Experience at Waldorf Towers
Waldorf Towers is for those who desire a boutique hotel experience with the amenities of a larger hotel. Delivering the sought-after New York experience in a classic, elegant hotel is what Waldorf Towers does best. Book the Waldorf NY today to experience this oft-imitated but never duplicated New York landmark.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Within 10 blocks from Times Square and the Theater district and only 8 blocks from Grand Central Station
- Within walking distance to Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and the shopping of Fifth Avenue
- Closest subway line to The Waldorf Astoria is the Number 6 line, located on 51st and Lexington
- 35 - 40 minutes driving time (approximately 17.5 miles) from JFK International Airport
- 25 - 30 minutes driving time (approximately 8.5 miles) from LaGuardia Airport
- 35 minutes driving time (approximately 17 miles) from Newark Liberty International Airport
100 East 50th Street
New York, New York